Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Leonard Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists, Glen Mills Pulmonologists, Glen Mills Critical Care Practitioners, and Glen Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.