A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard B Berkowitz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Leonard Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Berkowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Glen Mills Pulmonologists.