A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Blaise Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Infectious Disease Doctors.