A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Johnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community-Acquired Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Johnson practice?
Dr. Leonard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.