Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Definitely Recommend! show details Definitely Recommend!
Dec 30th, 2014

Super smart doctor with a keen sense to sift through details and accurately reach my diagnosis. Been to many physicians, only Dr. Johnson could figure out what was going on! So Grateful.

Not a good doctor show details Not a good doctor
Jan 16th, 2011

I would not recomend this doctor to anyone. I saw him for only one appointment. He was arrogant for the entire 3 minutes he spent with me. Terrible beside manner. Plus he failed to give me an accurate diagnosis. I was bitten by a tick and developed a large red rash. He told me that there was no lyme disease in Michigan and that I couldn't have lyme disease. I checked the mich.gov website and found out otherwise. It's a good thing I went to another doctor for a second opinion. I did indeed have lyme which required antibiotics and I'm healthy today.Coincidently a friend of mine also saw him last summer and was told the same thing. He also told her her symptoms were "all in her head". This person went on to get an accurate diagnosis from another doctor. She was very ill with 12 lesions on her brain. Definatly not her imagination.This doctor could be dangerous to your health.