Learn more about Dr. Leonard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Nelson, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Nelson, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard B Nelson FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Nelson practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.