A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Nelson, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Nelson, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard B Nelson FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Nelson has 18 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Nelson practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.