Learn more about Dr. Leonard Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Stein, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Stein FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Stein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Stein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Gastroenterologists.