A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Stein, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Stein FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Stein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Stein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Gastroenterologists.