A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Barkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Barkin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Barkin MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Barkin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Barkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Barkin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.