A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Channing Bass MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Bass practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bass practices Emergency Medical Services near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Miami Emergency Physicians.