Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bayer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Bayer DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Bayer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians and Sterling Heights Family Physicians.