Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bayer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard Bayer practice?
Dr. Leonard Bayer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians and Sterling Heights Family Physicians.