A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bayer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Bayer DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Bayer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians and Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.