A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bayer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bayer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Bayer practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bayer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians and Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.