A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bayer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Bayer DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bayer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Emergency Physicians and Sterling Heights Family Physicians.