Dr. Leonard Bayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Bayer?

June 14th, 2015

Sales Manager

Have been a patient of Dr. Bayer for the last several years and have had ample opportunity to see how he has treated me over a prolonged period of time. What seems to separate him from the others is the fact he is a good listener. He is not one of those doctors that hurries in and hurries out and you barely have time to tell him why you are there. When I have been ill he has made himself available for an appointment the same day. Now, that is terrific asset as when you are sick you need to see someone that knows about your medical condition and you need to seem them now, rather than in three weeks.

May 17th, 2014

engineer

I have been a patient of Dr. Bayer for the last 15+ years. He has always been caring and respectful of my medical care. Has called my home in the evening to ask how I am doing which is almost unheard of in this day and age. Kind of a throw back to the old days. He has same day appointments if necessary. No waiting for three months to see your doctor. They even have weekends, late evenings and can you believe: 6:30 AM appointment. Would never think of changing doctors even if my health insurance was no longer covered by their office.

June 15th, 2013

patient

Modern office with state of the art technology. Courteous, and helpful staff. Terrific office hours including early morning and late afternoon as well as weekends. Same day appointments. Doctors are terrific. They care about me and my family. Ended up in the hospital and they not only admitted me but took care of me in the hospital. So pleasant to see a face that knew me and my medical condition.

June 6th, 2012

Have been a patient for over twenty years. Takes care of all my family which range from 10-40 years old. Always has time to listen and resolve my problems. If I have an urgent problem will get me in the same day. Has never let me or my family down. What more can you ask for. Highly recommend.

March 31st, 2012

Best choice our family ever made

We have been a patient of Associates In Family Practice and Dr. Bayer for the last 15+ years. First, it was my husband, and then I gave it a try. Next we sent our children. He is now cares for our entire family and numerous relatives per our referrals. All our relatives have remained with his practice. He is wonderful with kids, as well as adults. He still finds time to listen and truly cares about our families health care. Grateful for everything he has done for me and our family. By the way, his staff is terrific. Nothing but wonderful things have happened since we have been with his practice.

March 22nd, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Bayer for 17 years. It has grown from a small clinic to a much larger practice. Dr. Bayer has been a pleasure to see everytime I've got the chance to see him.

March 20th, 2016