A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Bays, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Reproductive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bays graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bays has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Bays MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Bays practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bays practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.