A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Behr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Behr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behr graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Behr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Michael Behr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Behr practice?
- Dr. Leonard Behr has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Behr practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.