A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Behr is Good. Dr. Behr has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Behr graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Behr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Behr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Behr practice?
Dr. Leonard Behr practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonardo Behr, Dr. Lenny Behr, Dr. Lenard Behr, Dr. Len Behr