A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Benitez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Benitez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benitez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benitez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard Benitez practice?
Dr. Leonard Benitez practices Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Bay City Surgeons.