A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Brunswick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Arthur Berlin DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Berlin practices Internal Medicine near Copiague, NY.
See Copiague Internists.