A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Brunswick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Berlin practice?
Dr. Leonard Berlin practices Internal Medicine near Copiague, NY.
See Copiague Internists.