Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Berlin
Dr. Leonard Berlin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Copiague, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital - North and New Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Berlin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonard Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Copiague, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Krzysztof Sygnarowicz
Copiague, NY 0.03 mi35
Dr. Richard Coven
Amityville, NY 0.92 mi41