Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Berlin
Dr. Leonard Berlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with another office in Skokie, IL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with Skokie Hosp/North Shore Univ Health System and Skokie Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Berlin has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Leonard Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Gregory Jackson
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Skokie, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Alexander Zartaisky
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Skokie, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Andrew Rosenson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Skokie, IL 0.01 mi35