Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irwin Bernstein
Dr. Irwin Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 1 other location). He has 64 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Mt Airy, The Christ Hospital and University Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Irwin Bernstein has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Irwin Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Justin Greiwe
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Allergy
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi7
Dr. Manuel Villareal
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Andrew Smith
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi16