A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Berry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Atwood Berry MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Berry practice?
- Dr. Leonard Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Berry practices Internal Medicine near Hutchins, TX.
See Hutchins Internists.