A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bertheau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bertheau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertheau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bertheau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertheau graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bertheau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Obleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard R Bertheau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard R. Bertheau practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bertheau has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Bertheau practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.