A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bertheau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertheau graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bertheau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Obleness Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertheau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard R. Bertheau practice?
Dr. Leonard Bertheau practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.