A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bertheau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bertheau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertheau graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bertheau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Obleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard R Bertheau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard R. Bertheau practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bertheau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bertheau practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Tualatin Primary Care Doctors.