Dr. Leonard Bley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Bley?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Bley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015

Great!

The BEST of the best! NY's most state of the art practice for laser surgery. If you are "looking" (ha, ha!) to get eye surgery, this is the place.

May 31st, 2015

Dr. Bley is awesome!

I was understandably nervous about having lasik. Anything procedure that involves my eyes makes me scared but Dr. Bley has a great bedside manner. He and his staff were friendly and explained everything to me including the benefits and risks of bladeless LASIK. The procedure was painless and after a recovery period my vision is better than ever. I highly recommend him to friends.

May 26th, 2015

my first time

It was my first time seeing Dr. Bley and it was extremely comfortable and nice. The office was clean and the staff was nice so it was easy to feel comfortable. I had a lot of questions and he answered them very courteously. Dr. Bley to the time to understand me which I really like

May 18th, 2015

MD Bley spends very little time to explain a surgery and what to expect after surgery. Follow up after the surgery is poor, my mother was seen by other doctor who had no clue what was going on with the patient. Surgery outcomes were not what we expected. For prospective patients I would recommend to make your research and look for some other eye surgeon.

April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Bley is a wonderful doctor and I always feel at ease during the appointment. I go in for annual checkups and for new contact lenses, and always feel as though he is thorough and never rushes.

April 8th, 2015

great doctor

Dr. Leonard M Bley is well experienced and highly professional ophthalmologist. I thought this doctor was really great and he was very nice and good at his job.Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone.

April 3rd, 2015

NICE

Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone.

March 28th, 2015

Dr Bley is a sensational Dr. He makes you feel comfortable and at home when you visit him. I had some problems with my eyes that really worried me and Dr Bley helped me through my problems and in the end fixed my problem all together. Thank you so very much :)

March 19th, 2015

awesome doctor!

One of the best ophthamologist in town. I would refer Dr. Bley to the people i know who needs help about their eyes especially on those with cataracts.

March 14th, 2015

This was my first time with Dr. Bley and I was very nervous. My cousin told me good things about this doctor, so I decided to schedule an appointment. He was very courteous and proficient. I was satisfied with his services.

February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Leonard M Bley is highly professional ophthalmologist.

Dr. Leonard M Bley is well experienced and highly professional ophthalmologist. He has vast knowledge in Lasik and Surgery. He is very sincere to his patients. His entire team always serve the best for 100% satisfaction of the patients.

February 18th, 2015

Excellent

I have a very good experience in this office. The staff were terrific, the doctor was great - very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Best of all - the results were perfect!