A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bodell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Bodell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bodell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Bodell practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bodell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bodell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.