Dr. Leonard Brazil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 9th, 2015
Excellent surgeon!
My initial consultation went exceptionally well. He is very knowledgeable, and spent a good amount of time with me. I had a successful surgery on my finger, and highly recommend Dr. Brazil.

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Brazil, Hand Doctor Extraordinaire
I was very impressed with Dr. Brazil's knowledge, listening abilities, and thoroughness before making a diagnosis. I had such confidence in him, that I scheduled hand surgery. I had the surgery and I'm so glad that I chose Dr. Brazil. My surgery was successful. His bedside manner was comforting. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

January 24th, 2013
Worst doctor I have experienced so far
I have gone to him twice. The first time was for my wrists. The doctor was very rushed and hardly gave me any consultation. My insurance didnt cover everything not their fault I know, but I had told them ill wait to schedule another appointment so I can get my insurance sorted out. Well 3 weeks later I get a bill in the mail saying I missed an appointment I never made! Now the second time (still pending) is for my foot. Workers comp sent the request for appointment on the 29th of December. After not hearing from them for 2 weeks I called to ask why they have not made an appointment. After several days of calling I finally found out my previous bill that went to collections needed to be paid before they will do anything. Paid that, and now a week and a half later I still have yet to get an appointment. All they could tell me is "The paperwork is on the doctors desk he will get to it as soon as he can". HORRIBLE