A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Brody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Brody, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brody has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Brody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Brody practice?
- Dr. Leonard Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Brody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Orthopedic Surgeons.