A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LEONARD BRODY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LEONARD BRODY is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LEONARD BRODY, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. BRODY graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. BRODY has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BRODY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. LEONARD A. BRODY practice?
Dr. LEONARD BRODY practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons and Southampton Orthopedic Surgeons.