A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Brody, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brody has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Brody practice?
Dr. Leonard Brody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Southampton Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Brody, Dr. Lenard Brody, Dr. Lenny Brody, Dr. Leonardo Brody