A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Brody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Brody, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brody has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Brody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Brody practice?
- Dr. Leonard Brody has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Brody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons.