A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Brown, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wilkins Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Leonard Brown has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Brown practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TN and Oneida, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.