A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Brown, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wilkins Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Leonard Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Brown practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.