A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Bruno, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Bruno practice?
Dr. Leonard Bruno practices Neurological Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurological Surgeons.