Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Apr 25th, 2016

Was with his practice for over a year or so. Had a major procedure done for back pain. Didn't really work. Put me on meds which worked for couple hours at a time. Just didn't do it but he didn't want to hear that after trying to wean me down without a doctor visit for 5/months. Who does that. Told him just wanted old dose and I'll deal with it and he grumpily refused to comply and simply tucked his tail took his ball and said we won't be seeing you anymore. Find a new doc! Rolled out the door like a baby. $35/copay for that?! Totally unexpected. Very impersonal wn trying to talk on phone since u are directed to teller phone basically. Staff quite nice. Nurses wer OK. He's just not what I had hoped for. Only my body tells me wt I feel on a daily basis w my demanding physical job. He didn't seem too worried bout my condition wtsover. Very rude doctor.

Oct 15th, 2011

This is a truly professional and highly skilled MD. However what impressed me most is his compassion.

An appreciative patient from long ago. show details An appreciative patient from long ago.
Oct 25th, 2010

Your caring heart only enhances your knowledge and your gift for being a true 'physician'.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Oct 13th, 2010

Tops in my opinion. Everything about this doctor is wonderful; from his staff, his professionalism and his bedside manner.

Great DR staff is another ? show details Great DR staff is another ?
by passed the test on Oct 23rd, 2009

To get to see the Dr you have to go threw a gamat of people. Once you pass there tests an see the dr he is great at what he does. Very caring and sees things threw.