A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Buck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Buck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Buck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Buck practice?
Dr. Leonard Buck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Orthopedic Surgeons.