A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Buck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Buck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Buck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard Buck practice?
Dr. Leonard Buck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Orthopedic Surgeons, Oregon Sports Medicine Doctors, Oregon Surgeons, and Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgeons.