A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bunting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Bunting, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- House Calls
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunting graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bunting has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard V. Bunting practice?
Dr. Leonard Bunting practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.