Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bunting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Bunting, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- House Calls
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunting graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bunting has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Virden Bunting MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard V. Bunting practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bunting has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Bunting practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.