May 15th, 2013

Oh my! I agree that Dr. Calabrese can be intense but he is a very dedicated clinician. I was diagnosed with CFS by the old criteria by him. I was very frightened at the time because I knew I was very sick and I had small children to raise. He was friendly and supportive. He also was supportive of me to the many doubting physicians that I was dealing with at the time. They couldn't exactly tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about when someone of his calibre confirmed that I was knowledgable about my illness.

May 1st, 2011

Not worth the trip. Very arrogant and has learned to cut corners with patients who he or med records have deemed depressed. To him it's probably time management and too much belief in doctors, to his patients it is their life. Since I have seen him, I have had several severe problems with auto immune that has effected my life. This could have been different for me and my family, had he used all of his top rate educational knowledge instead of his arrogance. He also degraded other doctors whom I dealt with back home who were outstanding physicians and very reputable Rhuematologists. Not worth it at all. Mayo is better.

Big Difference! show details Big Difference!
Mar 14th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Calabrese since 2004, he is always caring & concerned for my health. While he can be a bit dry at first I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him to a friend.