A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child/Adol. Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Carr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard T Carr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard T. Carr practice?
- Dr. Leonard Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Carr practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.