A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child/Adol. Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Carr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard T Carr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard T. Carr practice?
- Dr. Leonard Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Carr practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.