A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cedars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cedars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cedars, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cedars graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cedars has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Cedars MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Cedars practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cedars has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Cedars practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.