Dr. Leonard Cetner MD Patient Reviews

4.7

October 17th, 2016
A great doctor!

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Cetner was very understanding of my problem. It was of a personal matter and her treated me with great dignity and respect. F/u from his nurse was not so great. Missed and not returned calls that went on for quite a few days. But am going back to see the doctor as he was wonderful.

February 8th, 2016
He was so kind and caring. I had a very personal, embarrassing situation and he did not make me feel bad in the least. Wonderful doctor and a "gentle"man, Thank you so much.

February 1st, 2016
Dr Cetner is wonderful. Listens, is gentle and very genuine. The front desk staff on the other hand is rude and not helpful at all. This is at the novi office. The commerce staff is great.

September 4th, 2015
DR
He was very nice to me and seamed to be a great Dr.

May 9th, 2015
Love Dr. Cetner

March 28th, 2015
A great MD

July 8th, 2014
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Cetner. I had a difficult to diagnose problem that was making me miserable! Dr. Cetner pursued it until he figured out what was wrong and literally made my skin new again!!! My whole family has since gone for other problems and feel the same way. Dr. Cetner is the definition of what a good doctor should be!

March 1st, 2014
Great experience
I recently switched to Dr. Cetner from another dermatologist. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with my care and results. He is friendly, thoughtful, and takes the time to address all of my questions. Both of my visits with him have been on time. His staff has been great too. I highly recommend Dr. Cetner

October 14th, 2013
Hair, gone yesterday, here today!!!!!
I met Dr. Cetner over 5 years ago after an MD. caused my hair to fall out. Dr. Cetner showed the most concern, empathy and eagerness to help me than any other Dr. before. He continues to treat me for this condition and is always willing to go the extra mile. He is kind, gentle and caring. There are too many stories to tell regarding what Dr. Cetner has done for me in the last 5 years. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who asks and am grateful he was/is there to help me.

May 31st, 2013
Saved my face!!!
At another office I had a juvederm procedure in my lips and nasal line and by a qualified and trusted Doctor. It was my 1st time with the procedure and read up on after effects, but mine were severe swelling and then push packets running close to my eye, down my nose and inside it and my cheek. I went to urgent care and was given steroids and antibiotics for the bacterial skin infection. The next morning it only improved slightly and splitting started at my nostril area from all the swelling. My juvederm Dr. informed me not to wait and rush to a dermatologist that performed juvederm procedures because it could be a vascular occlusion or I may need IV treatments. I was going to go with my normal dermatologist, but they didn't have a Dr. on staff even though I told them it was an emergency. I searched the web and found Dr. Cetner and even though I was a first time patient his staff heard my desperation and got me in within 45 minutes. They were so sweet and understanding! I've never been to any Doctor office with such professional, but still overwhelming caring people. I was there for 3 hours (gladly) being given the best treatment possible. They concluded that I had a cosmetic vascular occlusion which compresses the blood and that's why my original Dr. did not see it at the time of the procedure. Also I could have a bacterial infection and even possible shingles so they ran cultures to confirm and gave me prescriptions to treat. This has been such a traumatic experience for me, but I'm so happy to have found DR. Cetner! One day later already, Finally, seeing improvements and he wants me back for a checkup the next day to confirm it's going in the right direction. Dr. Cetner and his commerce office will be my new and forever dermatologist and office I visit!!!

March 3rd, 2013
Awesome Physician
He is everything you would want a physician can to be . He is very kind and professional.