A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Charnelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Charnelle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard H Charnelle MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Charnelle practice?
- Dr. Leonard Charnelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Charnelle practices Internal Medicine near Westhampton Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Westhampton Beach Internists.