A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Chuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Chuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuck graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chuck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Hoon Sung Chuck MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Chuck practice?
- Dr. Leonard Chuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Chuck practices Internal Medicine near Alamo, CA.
See Alamo Internists.