A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cohen, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cohen, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Cohen FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Cohen practices Allergy & Immunology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Allergists.