Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cohen, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cohen, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Cohen FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Cohen practices Allergy & Immunology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Allergists.