A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Connolly, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Connolly practice?
Dr. Leonard Connolly practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.