A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Connolly, BS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard P Connolly BS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Leonard Connolly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Connolly practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Tewksbury, MA.
See Lowell Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lowell Radiologists.