Learn more about Dr. Leonard Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Connolly, BS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard P Connolly BS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Leonard Connolly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Connolly practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Tewksbury, MA.
See Lowell Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lowell Radiologists.