Dr. Leonard Covello MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 3 reviews

no change

September 17th, 2015
Awesome doctor...he explains everything and answers all questions. He is happy to answer the questions and does not make one feel like they are bothering him.

April 1st, 2013
Dr. Covello is a good Doctor. However.... I have never seen an office or a doctor so focused on money. They want estimated deductibles up front, bill before insurance is billed and generally are always making the statement "Just to remind you that you have a balance due" One woman was waiting to get in with her kids and the receptionist made this statement to her. The woman said she just got the bill the day before and the insurance had not even been billed yet! I understand that doctors also work for a living, but at least let my insurance be billed before you start with my balance due. Healthcare is messed up enough and expensive enough without having to be anxious about how much you owe while you are there for an appointment.

July 8th, 2011
Dr. Covello is an excellent doctor and surgeon! He's so kind and easy to get along with. He made me feel at ease before, during, and after my surgery. His office staff are very kind and I never waited more than a few minutes during my visits. Overall, I couldn't have picked a better doctor and I'm so pleased with the work Dr. Covello did.