A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cutler, FAAD, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Dermatology Collagen Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cutler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital, Takoma Park, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Dean Cutler FAAD, MD, and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cutler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Cutler practices Dermatology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Fort Myers Dermatologists.