A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cutler, FAAD, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Dermatology Collagen Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cutler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital, Takoma Park, Md
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Cutler practice?
Dr. Leonard Cutler practices Dermatology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Fort Myers Dermatologists.