Dr. Leonard Wright Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Wright Jr?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Wright Jr?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 18th, 2015

Never got to see Dr. Wright. I got to the appointment 30 minutes early and told the receptionist I was there for my appointment and gave her my name. The was another person at the desk and I did not sign the sheet. I waited for 45 minutes and then asked the receptionist how much longer and did she need a copy of my drivers license and insurance card. She also pointed out I had not signed the sign in sheet. She then handed me two clip boards to fill out. I asked how long it would be before I saw Dr. Wright because I had another appointment and it was 1:45 pm. My appointment was for 1:15. She then said rather abrupt and sarcastic that I could just make another appointment. I had been at the office for one hour by that time. I then replied to "just take my name off your list to see Dr. Wright. I sat directly in front of this receptionist all the time I was there and she never asked me to come to the window and do anything. She just let me sit there. I guess if I had not gone to the window to ask a question she would have allowed me to sit there forever.

May 10th, 2010