A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Deal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Deal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Deal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard E Deal MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Deal practice?
- Dr. Leonard Deal has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Deal practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.