Dr. Leonard Deal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Deal?

September 17th, 2017

Great Doctor!!

He is the best doctor I have ever seen, very smart and to the point.

July 27th, 2016

You rock Doc!!

Absolutely knows his business, a wealth of knowledge! Always available when I need to see or talk to him. I am impressed that my other Drs. speak highly of Dr. Deal and he of them. I feel are all working to the same end helping me resolve my health issue. He takes his time with me, I never feel rushed. The staff is funny and very kind and patient.

March 15th, 2016

Odd way around, but it works for me

I have dealt with Dr. Deal during 2 hospitalizations and several follow ups. It is kind of odd that only the first follow was with Dr. Deal, the others were with his PA, but each time it was Dr. Deal I saw. so you get an appt with assistant but see him, works for me. He was very blunt but honest and listened to my issues. Overall a pleasant Dr. and staff to deal withj

January 13th, 2015

Have always had good experience with Dr Deal and his staff. He never rushes his time with me and explains my condition in detail. Wish more doctors were like him. So with that I say Thank You Dr Deal.

August 2nd, 2010

Can't get an appointment!!!!

One cannot get an appointment with Dr. Deal. He will call you when he is ready to see you, not the other way around. It has been a nightmare to get appt.for the past 2 MONTHS!! I had to go to the emergency room at NE Methodist and saw Dr. Deal there instead of his office, which meant more $$ that I cannot afford as a retired vet. It is absurd on how he and his staff think that they can pick and choose who they want to see and when. They will definitely not get my business or will I recommend them to anyone else.

January 12th, 2010

Patient

Poor follow up, unsure diagnosis, no clear communications with clients. Took weeks to annalyze imaging performed. Once he determined his treatment process for his late diagnosis, he scheduled follow up appts. with other physicians prior to consulting with client. Seemed perturbed that questions were asked of his "professional" opinion. *Uncourteous and unprofessional follow up (if any) Critical care right!!

February 9th, 2017