A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Defusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Defusco is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Defusco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Defusco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Defusco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Anthony Defusco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Defusco practice?
- Dr. Leonard Defusco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Defusco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.