A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delvecchio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delvecchio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Delvecchio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Delvecchio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Matthew Delvecchio MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. Leonard Delvecchio has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Delvecchio practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.