A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delvecchio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delvecchio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Delvecchio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Delvecchio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Matthew Delvecchio MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. Leonard Delvecchio has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Delvecchio practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.