A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dietrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Dietrich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Dietrich practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Primary Care Doctors and Kutztown General Practitioners.