A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dietrich is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dietrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Dietrich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Dietrich practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Primary Care Doctors.