Dr. Leonard Dingler MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 7th, 2015
Staff is Horrible
My husband has been a long time patient of Dr. Dingler's until today. My husband has been in horrible pain for the past month and has had two trips to the ER in the last 5 days. The ER each time has suggested a he see a specialist but Dr. Dingler's office has yet to relay that information to the doctor. This morning my husband called and spoke with Sue to explain we had been at the ER again last night until early in the morning with excruciating pain again and that the ER doctor again suggested the primary care physician call the specialist to get him in as soon as possible. The information was taken and he was told they would send over the referral and someone would call us back. After 5 hours, I called to get a status update and spoke with Brandi who at a minimum needs customer service training (if she was an employee of mine and I found out she hung up on a customer, she would be fired). I was told a message had been taken for the doctor but he is just getting back from vacation and is very busy. I reminded her we have had two visits to ER in 5 days and that this was a serious issue. She tried placing blame everywhere she could. The doctor has been on vacation. When I asked if he has someone taking care of his clients, I was told for emergencies. I asked if being admitted to the emergency room didn't classify as an emergency. She didn't like that then proceeded to try to blame my husband for not being able to come in this morning for his appointment. I again explained that we had been in the ER until the early hours of the morning and he was heavily sedated and we were more than an hours drive away which is why we called to explain the situation to Sue earlier this morning and thought this was being address. I asked if I needed to make the hour and a half drive to come sit in their office until this could be address. She didn't like that at all. Raised her voice to me and slammed down the phone to end out call. I woke my husband up and headed to the office to get this addressed. En route, my husband called and spoke with Brandi who again blamed him for not keeping his appointment this morning even though he explained again he was heavily sedated from being in the ER until the early hours of the morning. My husband told her we were on our way to the office so we could get this resolved and Brandi told him it wouldn't matter if we came in or not, the doctor was booked and we wouldn't be able to see or talk to him. At this point, my husband hung up with her, called my primary physician and has an appointment first thing in the morning. The sad part of this whole thing is that Dr. Dingler probably has no idea how his staff treats his patients. Nobody deserves to be treated this way, especially someone who is in sever pain and is just trying to find out why.