A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dipisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dipisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dipisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipisa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dipisa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Russell Dipisa MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard R. Dipisa practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dipisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Dipisa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.