A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Douglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Walter Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Leonard Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Douglas practices Family Medicine near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Primary Care Doctors.