A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Douglas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Douglas practice?
- Dr. Leonard Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Douglas practices Family Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Family Physicians.