A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dragone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dragone, Assistant Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dragone, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragone graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dragone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Louis Dragone MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Dragone practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dragone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Dragone practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Pediatric Specialists.