Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dragone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dragone, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dragone, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragone graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dragone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dragone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Dragone practice?
Dr. Leonard Dragone practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians, Denver Rheumatologists, and Denver Internists.