A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dubin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Dubin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Dubin practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists and Melrose Park General Practitioners.