Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dubin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Dubin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Dubin practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Wheeling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Wheeling Primary Care Doctors and Wheeling Internists.