Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dubin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Dubin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Dubin practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Wheeling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Wheeling General Practitioners and Wheeling Internists.