A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dubinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dubinsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubinsky
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubinsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Dubinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Dubinsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Dubinsky practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dubinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky practices Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.