A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duran
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Duran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Duran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Duran MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Duran practice?
- Dr. Leonard Duran has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Duran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.