A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dzubow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dzubow is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dzubow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzubow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dzubow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Dzubow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Dzubow practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dzubow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Dzubow practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.