Dr. Leonard Mark Dzubow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Internal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dzubow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dzubow, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Baldness Alopecia, Dermabrasion, and Face Cancer Facial Neoplasm.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzubow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dzubow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzubow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Dzubow practice?
Dr. Leonard Dzubow practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Internists.